Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Find the face in the iris

Just uploaded some pix I recently shot after a wonderfully, soft rain shower.  I've posted an amazing photo of an iris with rain drops on it and I discovered an incredible face in the flower!!!  I'm that kind of person who can see faces amongst photos, in the trees, in pretty much any place I focus on for a moment. It's like the faces jump off the true image I'm observing at the time.  Not to mention, there is a real fly  sitting on the flower, as well.  This is an iris plant that my sister gave me last year and I am enjoying its first blooms in my own yard.  Needless to say, I didn't see the face as I took the photo.  It was only a few minutes ago when I uploaded the photos from my camera to the computer that I discovered the face in the iris. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment